DOWNLOAD YON GUMIX!
(2003) YON GUMIX #1
(2004) YON GUMIX #2
(2007) YONGUMIX #3
(2007) YON GUMIX #3

Monday, August 23, 2010

I don't read Bleach

Good thing nobody comes here so I can just post shit that is not yet approved and nobody's gonna know, unless Gossip Girl checks this place out. Luckily that's just a fiction that sucked in the 2nd season. So here goes, my sketches for Animax on something I can't say much yet, but can show!





Eisu: This also will signify the start of a new theme this week, "Hunk Week"

Zid: Ichigo can be considered a hunk? More like.. FLUNK!

Eisu: I know A LOT of fangirls that will be enraged by that statement, ha ha ha ha ha

Aimo: WTH, convoing in the blog post. And K-pop, shaddap. Got almost fainting fangirls in your history, ok.

Zid: FORGET THE COMMENT BOX LULZ!!!!111

1 comment: